Forth Road Bridge

shull

Dicko does.

He wants children to go uneducated, murderers to go uncaught and babies to die just for political point scoring.

He's an idiot, though.

Not true.

However what is happening is that Scottish kids are going uneducated, particularly in Maths, murderers that have been caught are being freed despite their sentences, and babies are dying in the Scottish NHS - especially at that new hospital in Govan. It's worth highlighting even if you think it is political point scoring because when a Scottish government is f**king up this badly with all the subsidies it gets from Westminster, it's certainly not going to do better when the subsidies stop and Scotland is stood on its own.

Not true.

However what is happening is that Scottish kids are going uneducated, particularly in Maths, murderers that have been caught are being freed despite their sentences, and babies are dying in the Scottish NHS - especially at that new hospital in Govan. It's worth highlighting even if you think it is political point scoring because when a Scottish government is f**king up this badly with all the subsidies it gets from Westminster, it's certainly not going to do better when the subsidies stop and Scotland is stood on its own.

Here's how much of an "improvement" we can expect, stop the "subsidies" now, I say:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-35053845

These things happen in every country but you are the only person I have ever seen or heard say that they hope it happens.

So, has the infant death rate in Scotland, and particularly in Scottish hospitals, risen since the new hospital has opened or are you just trying to sensationalise again?

Babies are dying in every hospital in the UK.

The rate in the Scottish NHS is no higher despite what thicko dicko says.

Murderers are freed every day all over the world so again he is talking out his arse if he thinks this is more prevalent in Scotland.

C'mon Stuart tell us the truth.

Was the former Chief Engineer Barry Colford lying or where you wrong or worse lying again?

Because you said that no restrictions had been placed until December contrary to what you quoted the former Chief Engineer said.

lol.gif

I believe the expression is "bang to rights" although "owned" would do.

On a separate note, I had to drive to inverkeithing today, surprisingly pain free, took a bit more time as expected but wasn't the carnage I was expecting.

My wife went to Dunfermline and back today, and said that it was relatively straightforward, with little delay.

My wife went to Dunfermline and back today, and said that it was relatively straightforward, with little delay.

On a separate note, I had to drive to inverkeithing today, surprisingly pain free, took a bit more time as expected but wasn't the carnage I was expecting.

depends what time you went at.

rush hour is carnage

I've been away for a week.

This used to be a partially interesting thread about a f**ked bridge.

Now it has descended to the gutter of several other threads which are a cacacophony of #snputterlyinnocents ganging up for personal attacks on one (admittedly irritating) poster.

They're worse than he is, at lowering the quality of the forum.

I'm just sayin, like.... :(

Now it has descended to the gutter of several other threads which are a cacacophony of #snputterlyinnocents ganging up for personal attacks on one (admittedly irritating) poster.

I'm just sayin, like.... :(

Ban thicko dicko then.

Racism and religous bigotry are just 2 reasons to do it.

I'm just sayin, like.... sad.png

As many other threads have.........................

Anyhow, had to travel to Edinburgh airport last week, as a few others have said, using the alternative bridge only added 15 minutes to the journey, albeit out with peak times. when I imagine it'll be a nightmare.

Can imagine it being a serious problems for small businesses who have to add considerable miles for deliveries etc.

Not be long till it's open again but shows the importance of the new bridge.

Anyhow, had to travel to Edinburgh airport last week, as a few others have said, using the alternative bridge only added 15 minutes to the journey, albeit out with peak times. when I imagine it'll be a nightmare.

Can imagine it being a serious problems for small businesses who have to add considerable miles for deliveries etc.

the big problem has always been that somewhere around 100,000 people try to make the journey at exactly the same time. Edited by oaksoft

During rush hour ? Oh you should see it , its chaotic , an absolute catastrophe, its Armageddon, its the apocalypse !! whistling.giftongue.png

Well , according to those in the know.huh.png