• Latest Topics

• TBH I'd rather eat my own shite than listen to you. 
    • There is no chance that team is getting top 6 unless he wakes up to the fact this pissing about at the back is killing us .I dont care what anyone says there is no chance what so ever more chance of bottom 2 than being in top 6 .watch the attendance drop like a stone if this shite continues.
    • So, after a very pleasant few day at Blair Castle it's definitely the best we've used so far.  Well laid out, plenty of space between the pitches, toilets and shower block were spotless with plenty of hot water. (Not the case when we were through in Fife a few months ago)  Well stocked shop, although no cheap.  Wonderful views, good signal for our phones which we used to power the Firestick if required, TV signal was also good.  Great dog walks.  Faultless for us.  Just arrived here in Pitlochry, Milton of Fonab site.  Pitches are very close, you're feart to look out in case you find yourself peering Into your neighbours vehicle.  Cracking views, WiFi also good and TV signal loud and clear.  Apart from being a bit cramped all good so far. 
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.